top of page
Helping Hands

Refugees and IFHP

If you are a refugee in Canada, you may be eligible for Speech Therapy services under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP). All of our Speech Language Pathologists are registered with IFHP. If you would like speech therapy, please send us your 9-digit IFHP number and a doctor's referral for Speech Therapy to or fax 416 698 8127. Once we receive that information, we can get you started!

bottom of page